Do Any of these Sound Like You?
- New to Jersey City or Hoboken and wondering if there is a synagogue nearby?
- Need a place to go for High Holiday services?
- Interested in meeting other Jews in Jersey City?
- Looking for a synagogue in Hudson County with convenient and free parking?
Privileges of Membership:
- Religious school
- Social events and classes
- Children’s programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Discount on life cycle events officiated by Rabbi Aaron Katz
- Discount on facility rentals
To become a member:
- Fill out our Membership Application and send to email@example.com or mail to the office.
- Send a check to the office or submit payment electronically (link below).
Dues for the first year (October 2016 through September 2017) are just $360 per family and $180 per individual.
We rely on annual membership due to cover operational costs and fulfill our mission to serve the needs of the Jewish community in Hudson County. We do not turn anyone away for inability to pay the suggested amount and payment plans are available upon request.