Do Any of these Sound Like You?
- New to Jersey City or Hoboken and wondering if there is a synagogue nearby?
- Need a place to go for High Holiday services?
- Interested in meeting other Jews in Jersey City?
- Looking for a synagogue in Hudson County with convenient and free parking?
Privileges of Membership:
- Religious school
- Social events and classes
- Children’s programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Discount on life cycle events
- Discount on facility rentals
To become a member:
Membership is $440 per year for individuals and $880 per year for families.
Family dues include children up to age 24. If the dues structure does not fit your budget please phone the synagogue at 201-435-5725 to contact Dean Brody or Paul Fried or Jane Canter. We will happily adjust your dues to a mutually agreeable amount.
We rely on annual membership due to cover operational costs and fulfill our mission to serve the needs of the Jewish community in Hudson County. We do not turn anyone away for inability to pay the suggested amount and payment plans are available upon request.