Do Any of these Sound Like You?
- New to Jersey City or Hoboken and wondering if there is a synagogue nearby?
- Need a place to go for High Holiday services?
- Interested in meeting other Jews in Jersey City?
- Looking for a synagogue in Hudson County with convenient and free parking?
Privileges of Membership:
- Religious school
- Social events and classes
- Children’s programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Discount on life cycle events officiated by Rabbi Aaron Katz
- Discount on facility rentals
To become a member:
- Fill out our Membership Application and send to email@example.com or mail to the office at 176 West Side Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07305.
- Send a check to the office.
Membership is $400 per year for individuals and $800 per year for families.
Family dues include children up to age 24. If the dues structure does not fit your budget please
phone the synagogue at 201-435-5725 to contact Dean Brody or Paul Fried or Jane Canter. We
will happily adjust your dues to a mutually agreeable amount.
We rely on annual membership due to cover operational costs and fulfill our mission to serve the needs of the Jewish community in Hudson County. We do not turn anyone away for inability to pay the suggested amount and payment plans are available upon request.